PANDEMIC SAFETY AND WEATHER PLAN
Fall rehearsal will be held outdoors and will follow the recommended safety guidelines.
- Students and staff will wear face coverings at all times
- Students and staff will maintain 6 feet social distance during rehearsals
- In cold or rainy conditions, rehearsals will be moved indoors to the large church sanctuary. If indoor gatherings are not allowed by the Church or other authorities, rehearsals will be held on-line via Zoom during regular rehearsal times (Giocoso, Brioso, and Caprice) or Virtual Rehearsal Room (Capella)
- If restrictions do not allow for gatherings, a traditional concert may not be permitted at the end of the semester. We will offer a culminating activity, which may be in person or virtual, depending on safety guidelines. The safety of our community is our primary goal. In case of restrictions or weather related rehearsal changes, alternate instruction will be provided, and refunds will not be offered.
- Students will not be allowed to participate in in-person activities (including rehearsals, concerts, performances, or other events) if the student has symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, congestion or runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, achiness, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or fatigue); if the student or any household member has traveled internationally within 30 days of the activity; or if the student or any household member has tested positive for, or been diagnosed with, COVID-19 within 30 days of the activity.